Warning: include(/home/d20pro/www/www/includes/slideshow2.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/d20pro/www/www/virtual-tabletop-features.php on line 18
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/d20pro/www/www/includes/slideshow2.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/lib/php') in /home/d20pro/www/www/virtual-tabletop-features.php on line 18
- Quick dice — Easily roll a single dice or combination of dice plus built in support for d20 specific attack, skill, spell damage and save rolls.
- Initiative order — Never ask "Who’s next?" again because all creatures in combat are always kept in order; includes support for readied actions, delaying and custom rules.
- Measure distance — Whether the game grid is in feet, meters or squares the distances on the grid are provided when moving, attacking or surveying.
- Area effect templates — Useful for marking the area of a spell, targeting is built into templates allowing rapid execution of burst, cone, line and custom box templates.
- Combat resolution — Players direct their moves in battle and the Judge is guided through the decision making process for viewing modified rolls, determining hit/miss/crit, and applying damage or other effects.
- Hit point & effect tracking — Damage or healing resulting from attacks and spells or Judge’s discretion is clearly displayed; current effects may be reviewed.
- Virtual tabletop — Control your creatures large and small on a grid of any size.
- Maps drawn, tiled, or hi–resolution — Easily switch between multiple maps, each one a creating an immersive game environment.
- Create & import creatures — Create a PC for yourself or build baddies to challenge others; also compatible with creatures exported by award-winning character management software Hero Lab.
- Prepare encounters — Introduce creatures from your Creature Library, tweak, duplicate and arrange them; simply add your players at gametime.
- Manage adventures — Be it in the middle of a 30 round battle or over 30 days as the party treks across a large outdoor map, you will marvel at how the state of the game is tracked during play and completely preserved between sessions.
- Record campaigns — All creature activity is captured by the Game Log, creating a standing history of your adventures; supplemental HTML logs are also generated for easy circulation.
- Network multi player — The Judge hosts a game and up to 16 Players may join for cooperative or competitive play.
- Group & private chat — A common chat room is for rules questions or other out–of–character communication; each Player also has a private chat with the Judge.
- Role–playing encouraged — Players may speak, yell, whisper, emote or describe what they are doing in–character.
- Upload creature — If the pregen your Judge provided is not enough, then upload your own PC at gametime from your Creature Library.
- Share maps, creatures, and items — Maps are fully exportable and can be shared with anyone using d20Pro allowing write once, play repeatedly content.