Warning: include(/home/d20pro/www/www/includes/header_menu.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/d20pro/www/www/release_notes_2_1_0.php on line 11
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/d20pro/www/www/includes/header_menu.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/lib/php') in /home/d20pro/www/www/release_notes_2_1_0.php on line 11
d20Pro 2.1.0 Release Notes
- Combined Game Log and Chat
- Configure multiple tabs, each a Subscription to various types of Channels.
- Player to Player tell is now supported using the /tell command.
- Type /help for more information.
- Enhanced scaled Tile management
- The Manage Tiles Draw Tool has been rebuilt with far improved interaction for repositioning and resizing.
- Tiles may now be rotated and made invisible to Players.
- Roster Overhaul
- The Roster now shows Active and Passive Minis at the same time.
- A Mini may be dragged from one state to the other to toggle and one area may be hidden.
- Zero Dice
- If the number of dice is 0 then only compute modifiers with effects.
- Likewise for 0 sides, the final result will always be 0 including effects.
- BAB override feature
- A Mini may now be assigned a hardcoded BAB rather than the one calculated based on levels.
- Last Attack
- Pressing Q or using a Mini's context menu to repeat the prior attack.
- Use Abilities now directly via Mini context menu
- Numerous 3rd-party importer improvements
- Refined attack sequence
- Refined Team names and colors
- Split Tools Menu
- The Judge Tools menu is now split logically into Game Tools and Draw Tools.
- Simplified Creature import and export
- Browse directly to the desired Creature file now instead of fixed location.
- Hint popups
- Both Random and Context hints have been added and will be flushed out further in future releases.
- These popups may be disabled in General Options.
- Newly skinned Start and Popup menus
- Various Skin touchups
- Introduced new icons and graphics. Please pardon the work in progress.
- Judge and Player launch now integrated within d20Pro Live
- Password reset
- Frames now remember position and if they were previously shown
- Dex modifier fixed for flat-footed Mini
- Wizard spell book has multi-select and "wild click" proofing
- Fog of War now renders black in all cases.
- Renamed a Mini's 'Quick Notes' to 'Annotation'
- Mini's speed now supports large values
- And speed will now convert automatically based on the units.
- Multiple speed types are coming soon.
- Corrected the unexpected black background issue
- Additions and corrections to the built in classes.txt
- Help hotkey (F1) restored
Warning: include(/home/d20pro/www/www/includes/right_column.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/d20pro/www/www/release_notes_2_1_0.php on line 101
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/d20pro/www/www/includes/right_column.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/lib/php') in /home/d20pro/www/www/release_notes_2_1_0.php on line 101